If you have faith the size of a mustard seed it will be multiplied exponentially.
Some seeds when planted produce a hundred fold. Do not compromise when it appears God is not working the miracle for which you have prayed and believed. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean God isn’t working in you. As a seed grows underground we do not at first see the work that has started, but in due time there is a harvest.
If God met all of your expectations, He would never be able to exceed them.
Never stop believing for a miracle.
LifeChruch Sermon Series: Exponential
Seed of Faith
Some time later, the LORD spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.” But Abram replied, “O Sovereign LORD, what good are all your blessings when I don’t even have a son?” …
Genesis 15:1-2 NLT
Then the LORD took Abram outside and said to him, “Look up into the sky and count the stars if you can. That’s how many descendants you will have!”
Genesis 15:5 NLT
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed …
Galatians 3:29 NIV
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9 NIV
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
• When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
• Do you have any dreams for your life or family that feel impossible? Will you share them?
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
• What do you think causes people to settle for less than God’s best for their life?
• Read Galatians 6:9. What are some good things that are easy to grow weary of?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
• Have you ever been disappointed by unmet expectations for your life? What happened?
• Share a story when you couldn’t see it in the moment, but at the right time, God completely exceeded your expectations.
• What seed are you waiting to see the results of? What new seed is God leading you to plant in faith?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
God, You are so incredibly good and faithful. Your ability to multiply our smallest efforts is immeasurable. We can barely begin to comprehend the width and depth of Your love and plans for us. We trust You. Give us faith to plant the seeds You want us to plant. Amen!
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
• Write down or list out loud a few of the big blessings in your life. Then, write next to them the initial seeds that over time multiplied into these blessings. Finally, thank God for what He’s done.
• Write down, or list out loud a few of the big, maybe unbelieveable dreams you have for your future. Then, write next to them the seeds you can plant in faith. Finally, commit your seeds of faith to God.
• Find a Bible Plan to start with your friends: www.life.church/plans